First For Futures Credit Builder
Your credit score is crucial in determining your eligibility for a mortgage. The issue for consumers is that there are 4 different credit reference agencies in the UK, who may hold different information. Even better (or not) is that not every lender will check every credit reference agency. This is why we have partnered up with checkmyfile, one of the UK's leading credit report services. They will give you a better understanding, and a clearer overview of your credit, and what effects your score.
Seven Reasons why we recommend checkmyfile:
- See your data from 4 Credit Reference Agencies, not just 1
- Get an independent view with your checkmyfile Credit Score
- FREE Identity Fraud Assistance if you fall victim
- Really easy to cancel - by Freephone or even online
- They guarantee never to sell your personal data
- See who's searching you, and why
- Understand your financial footprint, before applying for a mortgage
Don't forget, First For Futures has access to over 90 different lenders and around 12,000 different products. Get in touch today via phone, or any of our social channels to see how we can help you today. We never charge upfront fees.
Because we play by the book we want to tell you that…
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
The fee is up to 1%, but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.